Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Love Cows

I love cows. Any type of cow. Big, mini, saggy, and the list goes on. To my surpise, Zaara's Mainstore had the type of cows I love.

I will name him Moofy. x3


I really love the Earthy Feel of the place. Colors were wonderful.


See I am careful. No step in Elephant's poopoo.


The view was so pretty. Well build.

Lovely place and Lovely clothing(I spend some serious cash there). Worth the trip and the cows. x3


Fashion Rundown:

Hair: Vidaloca Wig Ebony- Gift From Applonia Criss

Glasses: Oversized Shades Metal- VintageWear

Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* Material Girl Sweater Gun- Fishy Strawberry

Shirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Material Girl Bustier Gun- Fishy Strawberry

Pants: *Fishy Starwberry* Benater Leather Pants Gun- Fishy Strawberry

Shoes: [*RG*] Girls' Biker Boots Black- Redgrave

Skin: [Rockberry] Eva E Natural Freckles- Rockberry

Poses: Pididdle All Old Poses- Pididdle

No comments:

Post a Comment