Thursday, February 5, 2009

Of Cloud Cuckoo Land

So I started to really get into Radiohead (because my girlfriend) this week because I was highly bored (but not with my girlfriend) and didn't feel like doing work (but with my girlfriend x3). I never wanted to go to Cloud Cuckoo Land of SL based: Triangle men and Giant Legs women. Scary what the ideal body is for SL and what people consider to be attractive.No, I don't think that blank wearing triangle blank who make sexual comments and can't back it up is hot. No thanks.

The Curves are sexy. :3

I am far from normal and finally wearing pink.

OOPs! No falling now.

Hewwo Brother Charlie. :D

Fashion Rundown:

Antlers, Tail, and Eats: Eat Rice! Freebie Christmas Kit-link

Hair:*SH* Vermillion Hair(PinkDragon)-link

Skin: (NO) Raw - Mermaid Glitter Party-link

Necklace: *::UM::* Colorful_Necklace&Bracelets-link

Shirt: Tee: Normality? [ aKai ]-link

Pants: Project Kiwi - Rusty Dark Jeans-link

Stockings: :::Sn@tch Ripped Fishnets (Black):::-link

Heels: Canimal - Gothdamn Stilettos (pink)-link





No comments:

Post a Comment