Sunday, February 8, 2009

With my MC Hammer Pants

I'm not a huge fan of hunts. Some are just too big, while others are just too hard. Not my cup of tea. I did a entire massive grid-wide hunt before and deleted all of the stuff. Didn't like any of the stuff. Just added extra useless prims to my already large inventory. Now two grid-wide hunts are going on. . . .I just got my favorites and moved on. Not going to spend my time searching for lips or candy boxes for items I would throw away. Meh. Nevertheless, I did come by some awesome pants. Someone was talking about where she got her one prim 'fro from for the hunt (guess didn't want to lag the sim like all those glowing people). At BOT all the items are free. From awesomely strange hairstyles to my now beloved pants (aka MC Hammer Pants). Worth a trip.

Broken doll with lazy eye. :3


The rust of the place is pretty.

Epic Schadenfreude moment.

At the end, always wanting more.

Fashion Rundown:

Goggles: Cyber Goggles- Fatal Error

Hair: ENID-Black-KIN

Face Mask: [S-P] Trilogy Coat-(No longer there)

Jacket: (:;S&S;:)Fabulicious Salopette-Amerie's Naughty

Shirt: [SG*] Herangsa - Khaki- Sweetest Good-bye

Pants: ::BOt**::moko-moko-pants-BOt

Boots: Leather laced boots- HOC Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment